Thursday, 15 October 2015

New Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp challenges his players

Jurgen Klop as challenged his boys to be brave,saying he wants to see fun in their eyes against tottenham


 Liverpool's under-performing stars have been told to break the shackles, be braver and 'play like our best dream' as Jurgen Klopp ruffled feathers before his Premier League bow. 
Klopp, who takes charge of his first game at Tottenham on Saturday lunchtime, wants the Reds to play an expansive brand of football in a quest to arrest the dip in results to have preceded his arrival. 
Liverpool have scored just eight goals in their first eight games, and Klopp said: 'We play against a very good Premier League team in Spurs. They are fine tuned. We know how they want to play. 

I know how I want to play. At the end it is only football. Now we have to open our chests, run and fight and shoot.
'We have to play like our best dream.
'I want to see more braveness. I want to see fun in their eyes. I want to see that they like what they do.
'The bravery is to make mistakes. This is a fantastic game, football. We all love it because it can be spectacular, fast, hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment